We practice safe cooking and are careful with cross contamination
Those with gluten sensitivity or intolerance know exactly how it feels when they eat something contaminated with gluten. Even the very tiniest of particles contaminating the food can cause a reaction for those with this sensitivity. The pain, indigestion, bloating and other uncomfortable symptoms can destroy the next few days. Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering employees carefully prepare all gluten free dishes by doing the following:
- Using clean gloves not contaminated by gluten foods
- Cleaning preparation areas thoroughly to ensure gluten particles are not left behind
- Sterilizing grills and other areas where gluten foods are prepared
- Avoiding sauces and spices containing gluten additives and preservatives in recipes
- Serving gluten free dishes in an area away from gluten containing mealsIt is not enough to just create entrees, appetizers and desserts with gluten free ingredients, but it is imperative to practice caution when preparing, baking and cooking. The last thing we would want is to have our customers experience pain or illness at our negligence. We exercise the utmost care to ensure this will not happen.
No need to feel deprived when Thomas Oliver is catering
Feeling unsatisfied after a meal out is common for those eating gluten free since many restaurants do not sufficiently satisfy the craving or even fill you up. When you find a restaurant that offers a satiating list of options, it can almost make you giddy, especially if these dishes taste divine. You can now add Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering to your list of favorites because we will not disappoint. Other catering companies will just show you the naturally gluten free items, like fruit and vegetable platters. This is easy and we can bring you a colorful, fresh assortment. But Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering will take it a step further and transform our delicious recipes into something you will completely blow away your taste buds.
Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering listens to your needs
Dietary restrictions are a common thing and we want to make our clients 100% satisfied. Call us today for an appointment, we will sit down and discuss all our gluten free recipes, options and meals. Gluten free dishes do not scare us, we welcome the opportunity and are excited to show you just how delicious Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering gluten free options can be.
New York, NY 10001