Delicious, warm pretzels with that soft middle and chewy exterior are one of the most enjoyable treats because they appeal to anyone. You can have them savory with drippy, melted cheese or simple with crunchy salt or sweet coated with buttery cinnamon sugar. These typical flavors are just the beginning of your New York soft pretzel dreams. If your imagination can dream it, we can create it. Gourmet pretzels flavors can be as wild as you feel. Spice up your day with cajun or jalapeno pretzels. Need a bit of sweetness? Combining pretzels with chocolate or gooey, sweet frosting is just the decadent treat you have been craving. The great thing about Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering soft pretzel machine is there is always an occasion this goes well with. Pretzel catering in NYC is a creative way to serve a different and unique treat. Anyone grab a few dozen donuts for a function or serve cupcakes at a birthday party, but where is the originality in that? Everyone serves brownies and cookies. Be unique! Reserve a soft pretzel machine for your event!
The perfect occasions for New York soft pretzels
Did you know that National Pretzel Day is April 26th? Reserve your soft pretzel machine and celebrate this holiday with your friends. You can serve soft pretzels for a wide variety of occasions. Here are a few occasions in which a soft pretzel machine would be the perfect addition:
- Birthday parties: Everyone serves cake at birthday parties. Do something different! Rent a soft pretzel machine to serve the most delicious, chewy, sweet and savory pretzels. Now that is a birthday party everyone will remember! A “birthday cake” made of 4 or 5 stacked soft pretzels would be a tremendous hit.
- Office appreciation: Any fans of the television comedy The Office remember the “Pretzel Day” episode. A soft pretzel cart is set up for all employees to get a pretzel made just the way they want. Stanley’s famous quote is, “I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on Pretzel Day? Well, I like pretzel day.” Show your employees a little appreciate and surprise them with a Pretzel Day. It is sure to boost office morale.
- Weddings: What better way to signify a beautiful couple “tying the knot” than serving those scrumptious pretzel knots. In fact, did you know the original term for “tying the knot” was inspired by pretzels? In Switzerland, couples break a pretzel on their wedding day for good luck. Serving pretzels at a wedding is not only a clever treat for your guests to enjoy, but if you believe in a bit of superstition, it just may start the couple’s life together out on a lucky foot.
- Sporting events: Are you having a neighborhood soccer game? Is your corporate office putting together a baseball competition? Or you need refreshments for your school’s sports game? Whatever the sport, an NYC soft pretzel is sure to bring a little excitement to any game.
- Family reunions: The big family reunion is coming up and you need ideas for snacks and food. Why not make things simple with a soft pretzel machine catered by Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering? We bring the paper products, the tablecloths and all the delicious condiments for the pretzels so you can focus on the reason for the reunion—to catch up with loved ones you haven’t seen in awhile. You can socialize and relax, we will take care of the rest!
Remove stress from your event with Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering
No matter the event, Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering is here to help you. Party planning is stressful, especially when it comes to the food. Food is a big part of any event and bad food can completely ruin the occasion. If the food is bad, boring or tasteless, that is what goes down in people’s memories, not the reason for the event. Good food simply enhances the event and Thomas Oliver’s Gourmet Catering makes sure that every dish and every bite will wow your guests. Call us today and let us make your next event, party or a occasion a smashing hit.